Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Coronavirus will be Trump's downfall.

Quote Originally Posted by SheltonChoked View Post
    He obviously doesn't read if he thinks you were calling a travel ban xenophobic...

We shouldn't pick on someone that stupid or illiterate...
    Exactly.. it's pretty obvious that I am in favor of a complete immigration moratorium for at least 25 years.

I was not referencing rex, I was referencing left winged politicans and their media cohorts.

My prediction looks to be trending accurately....

Quote Originally Posted by Rex54 View Post
    My prediction looks to be trending accurately....
    Trump will hopefully change his style now that the China Virus has made a comeback. Style doesn't matter when things are going well, it does matter though when there are problems.

Are voters gonna turn out to vote for no police, no prisons, no borders, monument desecration, looting, and business destruction?

Biden is one of the biggest liars in the modern era of American Politics and he is owned by China. All the GOP and Trump have to do is play their cards right and fight the 4th wing of government (MSM owned by the dem party) capped off by a major league ass whipping on the debate stage and then the voters will see who the actual adults are.

I truly can't wait until the Trump Cult is gone so we can move forward to actual solutions to save our civilization

I truly can't wait until the Trump Cult is gone so we can move forward to actual solutions to save our civilization
    Replaced with American hating commies whose main goal is to destroy and divide the country.

You are quite the optimist if you think that what comes next will be better. It certainly could be, but nothing I see in the culture indicates that what comes next will be anything like what you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnson85 View Post
    You are quite the optimist if you think that what comes next will be better. It certainly could be, but nothing I see in the culture indicates that what comes next will be anything like what you want.
    What comes next will likely be far worse before it gets better. But Trump, "conservatism", and the GOP must be obliterated first.

Quote Originally Posted by OLJWales View Post
    Replaced with American hating commies whose main goal is to destroy and divide the country.
    Hate to break it to you, but America is already divided and beyond repair.

Hate to break it to you, but America is already divided and beyond repair.
    Done by the party you want in power. Now run off and go burn a flag.

Quote Originally Posted by OLJWales View Post
    Done by the party you want in power. Now run off and go burn a flag.
    I know you are a boomer and can't get past the party politics dialectic but more people are starting to wake up to reality.

What comes next will likely be far worse before it gets better. But Trump, "conservatism", and the GOP must be obliterated first.
    That it will get better is a huge assumption, at least on a time frame that matters to anybody alive now.

I'm sure there were similarly minded people hoping Chavez would win so they could get rid of the false opposition and replace it with a movement that truly cared about freedom or something.

There is a lot of ruin in a nation and we can continue to slide for a long time while still enjoying what is relatively incredible prosperity. We will likely have periods where we temporariliy reverse the slide just like the UK did. That could go on for a long time. Hoping that it crashes and burns now instead of later in hopes that you eventually will hvae the type of society you want is incredibly short sighted and foolish. If you have lost so badlly on culture now, there is no reason to think that you are suddenly going to win when everything is in ashes.

I used to be a democrat. Trump is the first republican i ever voted for. To me he is neither a republican nor democrat. But seeing what the dems are doing there's no way i can consciously still be with them and vote for them. This is America and we live in a great country and they are trying to destroy it.

So america's problems is because of Trump? Seriously dude you need your head checked. Trump has been in office for 3 years. He has renegotiated these terrible trade deals that were sending our jobs overseas, he has quit giving money to countries who hate us and countries have quit using us as well. No more illegal immigration. He has done everything i as a democrat wanted done and have always complained about. These are not the democrats of JFK. These are complete crazies with pink hair yelling in the streets. I cannot associate myself with them.

Your libs are the ones that brought the virus here. Cuomo is the one putting covid patients in nursing homes with the most vulnerable people. Complete idiot. But hey, yeah let's let the libs run the country. Man you are clueless.