Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Another case of senseless black violence

Another case of senseless black violence

Has this made the news yet? I surely haven't seen it on CNN.... Black man walks up and executes white child.

https://www.wral.com/wilson-man-want...nded/19227849/

This country is so disgusting. Everything about our society is a lie. We shouldn't have to live this way.

That is so heartbreaking. As a father, I can't honestly say I would be able to carry on if that had happened to my son.

Loose wires combined with evil can be catastrophic.

Between stuff like this snd child sex trafficking it isn't safe to let your kids do anything any more.

White people have Emmitt Till equivalent stories monthly yet they are all ignored. Remember the little boy that got thrown off a balcony at the Mall of America a couple years ago. No? Wonder why. Or the mentally challenged boy in Chicago that was kidnapped and tortured on Facebook Live? Not that either? **** this country.

Quote Originally Posted by Rex54 View Post
    White people have Emmitt Till equivalent stories monthly yet they are all ignored. Remember the little boy that got thrown off a balcony at the Mall of America a couple years ago. No? Wonder why. Or the mentally challenged boy in Chicago that was kidnapped and tortured on Facebook Live? Not that either? **** this country.
    I think you might wanna re-focus. The story you posted is indeed note worthy but those sad incidents should be chalked up to loose wires that have always reared their ugly heads throughout history. In case you haven't checked, white people do a shit load more of this loose wire shit than black people.

The danger we should be paying attention to is how the BLM is being portrayed as a legit organization and not a peep out of those lying assholes about the Marxist Foundation of BLM.

Quote Originally Posted by OLJWales View Post
    I think you might wanna re-focus. The story you posted is indeed note worthy but those sad incidents should be chalked up to loose wires that have always reared their ugly heads throughout history. In case you haven't checked, white people do a shit load more of this loose wire shit than black people.

The danger we should be paying attention to is how the BLM is being portrayed as a legit organization and not a peep out of those lying assholes about the Marxist Foundation of BLM.
    I don't think I need to refocus. And black violent crime is beyond compare to any other group, boomer.

I don't think I need to refocus. And black violent crime is beyond compare to any other group, boomer.
    There's a difference between killing someone over drug dealing turf and a mentally ill person snapping and killing a child. Drug violence has become common place in all urban cities across the country while killing and abusing children is much more isolated. The incidents you bring up are isolated and white people commit the majority of them.

The problem is not 100% the country's fault. You've got less than 50% trying to take over with the aid of the media, pop culture and education.

There's a difference between killing someone over drug dealing turf and a mentally ill person snapping and killing a child. Drug violence has become common place in all urban cities across the country while killing and abusing children is much more isolated. The incidents you bring up are isolated and white people commit the majority of them.

The problem is not 100% the country's fault. You've got less than 50% trying to take over with the aid of the media, pop culture and education.
    Well, did the mentally ill person kill a white child because so many organizations like BLM are claiming that all white people are racist if not evil? We have major corporations making shitty "scholars" millionaires by paying them huge fees to come preach poison about white people. Mentally ill people are always going to be with us and some of them will inevitably do bad stuff, but there are people who can be nudged one way or the other, and going around telling them that white people are racist/evil is going to result in murders that otherewise wouldn't have happened. Maybe that's not what happened in that case, but if it wasn't this case, it will be another.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnson85 View Post
    Well, did the mentally ill person kill a white child because so many organizations like BLM are claiming that all white people are racist if not evil? We have major corporations making shitty "scholars" millionaires by paying them huge fees to come preach poison about white people. Mentally ill people are always going to be with us and some of them will inevitably do bad stuff, but there are people who can be nudged one way or the other, and going around telling them that white people are racist/evil is going to result in murders that otherewise wouldn't have happened. Maybe that's not what happened in that case, but if it wasn't this case, it will be another.
    Good point Johnson

This week's white people Emmitt Till moment.

https://www.cbs17.com/news/local-new....co/ybM7ytrcVB

Sad, I'm guessing robbery gone bad. Leadership from the left is fueling the hate and crime. It's like if you are black these days, just go out and steal and kill all you want.

Sad, I'm guessing robbery gone bad. Leadership from the left is fueling the hate and crime. It's like if you are black these days, just go out and steal and kill all you want.
    The system allows that. The system is illegitimate. Voting is a charade. The election should be boycotted

The system allows that. The system is illegitimate. Voting is a charade. The election should be boycotted
    Democrats first.

80 year old attacked and killed in PA grocery store

https://www.foxla.com/news/80-year-o...mpression=true

All because of the influence of corporate overlords?

All because of the influence of corporate overlords?
    Absolutely 100% I can trace it back to them in multiple ways.

‘Cracker, I’m going to kill you,” Pensacola man accused of assaulting disabled man

https://www.wkrg.com/local-news/crac...-disabled-man/

‘Cracker, I’m going to kill you,” Pensacola man accused of assaulting disabled man

https://www.wkrg.com/local-news/crac...-disabled-man/

You might wanna pay a little attention to George Soros' involvement in DA races across the country and how he's getting his guys in. He even put $60K to get that guy near Starkville elected. HE's the guy who let those black guys off who beat that White Marine to near death in a parking lot near Starkville leaving him permanently disabled. Put $2M towards one in CA. Those are just 2 examples, he's doing it every year all over the country. Spending money all over the world spreading chaos and marxism.

TUSK: if you see this, would love to know how your Marine Friend is doing.
    Last edited by OLJWales; 08-22-2020 at 10:33 AM.

You might wanna pay a little attention to George Soros' involvement in DA races across the country and how he's getting his guys in. He even put $60K to get that guy near Starkville elected. HE's the guy who let those black guys off who beat that White Marine to near death in a parking lot near Starkville leaving him permanently disabled. Put $2M towards one in CA. Those are just 2 examples, he's doing it every year all over the country. Spending money all over the world spreading chaos and marxism.

TUSK: if you see this, would love to know how your Marine Friend is doing.
    You're such a boomer. Soros! Soros! It's the entire system. It's the bankers. It's the Fortune 500. It's the media. It's Hollywood. Every entity in power is gaining in power by being fully against one certain group of people, AS A PEOPLE. And you think a based black girl in a MAGA hat running in Baltimore is the solution. L. O. L.