Thread: Portland protestors burning bibles and flags.

Portland protestors burning bibles and flags.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.rt....-flag-pig/amp/

Also burned a pig's head with police clothing.

I've said this to close family, but I'm quickly losing faith in humanity and my desire to be in society. Where did we as a country go wrong to breed this type of behavior on such a large scale?

We let psycho teachers and professors indoctrinate our kids.

Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    We let psycho teachers and professors indoctrinate our kids.
    That's more a symptom. Something had to cause them to lose all respect for society and decency. Maybe it traces back to the counter culture in the 60's.

This behavior is not instinctive, it's taught. The Wealth of the Country is at stake and it is under attack from the left disguised as SJW's. They want to tear shit down and spread their ill gotten bounty among themselves. It's been a worldwide threat since 1917. Now we are seeing examples of the disease growing in our own country founded on principles that totally contradict what these revolutionaries believe in. BLM is being falsely sold by the MSM and Democrats to the people as a legitimate organization. You cannot discount how much responsibility our very own educational system has done to promote this bullshit. Anybody seen the NY Times' "1619 Project" ? You should go check it out because now it's starting to sneak it's way into public school curricula.

The differences could not be more clear. The Left would describe the Tea Party as extreme which begs for a question on the differences between a Tea Party Rally vs Portland. Civility and Respect for property rights would be my first examples for that question. Why are we not seeing financial numbers on the losses businesses took and still taking with cities under Marxist Siege? Floods, Tornadoes, Hurricanes & Earthquakes all get those numbers reported by the MSM, why not riots too?

It's scary watching powerful dem politicians sitting idly by , riding the fence so to speak as their "ground troops" burn our cities down. Anybody seen the montage shown at the Barr hearing where the MSM said repeatedly "Peaceful Protesters" ? Time after Time. The best one was a reporter saying it while standing directly in front of a burning building. "Baghdad Bob" Ring any Bells? I fear for my country and my son's future if these guys win in November. It is a war of Preservation vs Destruction. Individual Rights vs the Strong Arm of the Collective. It's a war between those who are happy, free and Grateful vs those whose main driving force is Resentment, Thievery, and Godlessness.
    Last edited by OLJWales; 08-02-2020 at 01:31 PM.

Spanish Civil War