Thread: Portland Riots, Washington & Jefferson statues toppled, Mayor doesn't give a 17

Portland Riots, Washington & Jefferson statues toppled, Mayor doesn't give a 17

Mayor says the movement of ending systemic racism is more important than toppled statues in ABC News interview.

this link has some clips of the riots:

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethba...y-are-n2572726

Here is an Op-Ed for what I think is a good suggestion / question for those who riot:

https://townhall.com/columnists/dere...leave-n2572724

You really seem to hate it here. So, we have a question: why are you still here?

Honestly, if the country is such a cesspool of racism, sexism, homophobia, oppression, brutality, and is fundamentally rigged against everyone not born with a silver spoon in their mouth, why the hell have you stayed?

You’re spending an awful lot of time trying to impose a system of government you claim to be fighting, which is a testament to how you were failed by the education system, your parents, or both.

There’s a country for whatever level of stupid you happen to suffer from, or simply other places that aren’t “colonizing, imperialist, capitalistic” pits of despair, and you can get to any of them in a matter of hours. Go.

Why spend your whole lives fighting for something you may never get when what you want is readily available elsewhere?

if I were born into what I thought of as a prison with no hope for a better future, I’d find a way. In fact, I did. I was born and raised in Detroit, but I got out.
    Last edited by OLJWales; 07-19-2020 at 11:50 AM.

I hate it for honest, hard working types that live in High Pop Density areas,,,

that's actually being "marginalized"....*

Quote Originally Posted by TUSK View Post
    I hate it for honest, hard working types that live in High Pop Density areas,,,

that's actually being "marginalized"....*
    This is the absolute truth.