Thread: DNC Tweets Mt Rushmore is a display of white supremacy.

DNC Tweets Mt Rushmore is a display of white supremacy.

So in three months we should expect a National Review article "The Conservative Case for blowing up Mt. Rushmore"

To use a now offensive term...democrats have gone full retard.

I don't see how anyone can honestly vote democrat after all the things they say and do. It's comical at this point. Defund the police, if you wave the american flag your racist, if you are for the police you are racist, you can't protect yourself against the mob or your racist, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by dannyripms78 View Post
    I don't see how anyone can honestly vote democrat after all the things they say and do. It's comical at this point. Defund the police, if you wave the american flag your racist, if you are for the police you are racist, you can't protect yourself against the mob or your racist, etc.
    I don't see how people can honestly vote Republican either.

Quote Originally Posted by Rex54 View Post
    I don't see how people can honestly vote Republican either.
    Man if all you want to do is tear down our country, leave, go to canada. It's exactly like you want.

Quote Originally Posted by dannyripms78 View Post
    Man if all you want to do is tear down our country, leave, go to canada. It's exactly like you want.
    Have you taken a look around lately? All the GOP cares about it tax cuts for billionaires and more cheap labor. Get the hell out of here with your rah rah red white and blue bullshit, how childish. I'm tired of third grade level "patriotism" from those supposedly on the right.

Have you taken a look around lately? All the GOP cares about it tax cuts for billionaires and more cheap labor. Get the hell out of here with your rah rah red white and blue bullshit, how childish. I'm tired of third grade level "patriotism" from those supposedly on the right.
    The tax cuts helped all genius. Try and keep up and learn economics. Childish? LOL. come November, YOU will be voting for the woke children.

Quote Originally Posted by OLJWales View Post
    The tax cuts helped all genius. Try and keep up and learn economics. Childish? LOL. come November, YOU will be voting for the woke children.
    Your tears will be ever as sweet as those shitlibs in the Javits Center were in 2016. My write-in vote will not be for anyone remotely considered "woke"

Your tears will be ever as sweet as those shitlibs in the Javits Center were in 2016. My write-in vote will not be for anyone remotely considered "woke"
    then it's good your vote won't count. Who you gonna write in? David Duke?
    Last edited by OLJWales; 07-02-2020 at 08:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by OLJWales View Post
    then it's good your vote won't count. Who you gonna write in? David Duke?
    I'm not sure yet... If the election were held today it would likely be Tucker Carlson.

I'm not sure yet... If the election were held today it would likely be Tucker Carlson.
    I like tucker myself